lauantai 22. syyskuuta 2012

My Priest Collection (check Maiden, one post earlier)

Here's my Judas Priest collection - I don't want to brag, but look at it! It's HUUUUGE and ALL KILLER! Every track blows your mind! I will give up this collection OVER MY DEAD BODY!
I couldn't fit it all here, so this is only my idea of the highlights... Oh, so you saw the skull and brains there?... Ooops... Don't even ask why they are on my cd shelves... It's a sad story about a stupid, tasteless me.
... Well, as you can see, I don't have anything really rare, basic stuff you can buy in your local supermarket. But maaaan, what a great band Priest is. My favourite, by the way.
Some of 'em nasty single covers... Not my favourite era, but looks good for a single.
...Well, they do have some albums that suck. Like Turbo. What a piece of shit. Oh yeah, and the Ripper Owens albums. And their latest couple of albums. And Point of Entry should be buried in that desert it has on the cover of the US version. But the rest of it is ALL KILLER!!! PAINKILLEEEERRRR!!!
The evolution of the Painkiller-snakebike thingy. A flying bike... and an ... Angel? Painkiller is a metal angel? Err...
Err... Well, maybe British Steel is a bit overrated and has way too simple song structures, even though many Priest maniacs claim it is a masterpiece. And Ram it Down is decent, but rather forgettable. But all of their 70s albums are BRILLIANT! All their 70s albums, think about it, UNLEASHED IN THE EAST, SAD WINGS OF DESTINY, SIN AFTER SIN, STAINED CLASS and KILLING MACHINE! Nothing weak or mediocre there... no skeletons in the closet!!!! ...Except for Rocka Rolla, which has a lame cover and is a lame blues album. Daammmmmnnnn....
In the wild nature, if you have two box sets of the same species...
 Yeah, quite a few of 'em old, bad albums. Coming to think of it, what a shitty band. Anyone interested in buying this set from me so it won't ruining my shelves any longer? No? I'll sell it cheap!! Still no? Anyone willing to change it to Cinderella and Justin Bieber records? No? No-one....? Okay, yeah, I understand. Forget it. By the way, you suck >:( Pox upon thee and haue mercy not, mere wrath o Metallion! WRATH!
...they can be crossbred to produce savage offspring. And I ain't talkin' 'bout the band...







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti